[Harp-L] Benefits for Curtis Salgado

At 10:56 PM 6/8/2006, Robert Gaustad wrote:
This is just a reminder that we're doing a benefit
concert for Curtis Salgado
<...>
So if you're in the Bay Area and want to attend, it's at
the Mojo Lounge (http://www.themojolounge.net/index.htm)
in Fremont, CA on Sunday, June 11 at 4pm.

Sounds like another great effort on his behalf, Robert! And, a GREAT line-up, too!!! Good goin'... and GOOD LUCK!!

a number of blues groups in different states are putting
on benefits for him.

Yes, and I meant to post this earlier but forgot...

A CONCERT FOR CURTIS

The benefit concert for Curtis Salgado is coming up next week, and here's an article written for The Portland Tribune concerning it:

http://www.portlandtribune.com/archview.cgi?id=35587

Info on the concert is here:
http://www.rosequarter.com/events/eventPages/349.asp
and on Salgado's website:
http://www.curtissalgado.com

There's absolutely no way I can afford to attend, but, as noted at end of the article, donations to the Curtis Salgado Fund can be made through any U.S. Bank, or by mail to U.S. Bancorp, 2550 N.W. 188th Ave., Hillsboro, OR 97124.

It will be wonderful if the benefit is a rousing success, and Salgado's health and luck turns around in his favor real soon!! Hopefully, this and other recent awareness thru this forum of his dire situation has been bringing him much needed support from our ranks as well.

My best wishes to Curtis for a complete and speedy return to excellent health!

Bobbie
<http://www.tfn.net/~bobg/Renaissance.htm>http://www.tfn.net/~bobg/Renaissance.htm