[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey Tonight in Philly area (with apologies)

Not sure why Pat doesn't take advantage of Bassharp's great giglist service
(no flaming please till I put on my asbestos suit) but wanted to get word
out to Philly area HarpLers that Pat is at AJ's in Levittown at 9 pm
tonight for one of his all too rare shows in the Northeast.  The Philly
Harp Geeks will be well represented: hope more can make it!  Dave Renson is
in my opinion the penultimate harpist's guitar player and master craftsman
of tasteful blues licks.
Zig

http://mail2web.com/ .