[Harp-L] Pyp-Bomb

Anybody here ever played through a Pyp-Bomb portable rechargeable amp?

I notice on their website www.pyp-bomb.com that they make a brief but undetailed claim that its
good for harp.   It certainly seems to be getting rave reviews from electric and acoustic guitar
players.   I'm quite skeptical that its any good for harp, but I'd actually be satisfied if it was
okay for singing through (another new claim on their website.)

I'm such a sucker for portable gadgets that I'll probably spring for one of these eventually, even
though judging from the photograph of Les Paul with one in his lap, its better described as a
luggable.   (As in, "barely fits into your luggage".)