Re: [Harp-L] Nite Rail band

Thanks so much to Steve and Chris for the kind words!  I am very fortunate to have found a group of musicians as talented and intelligent as the other members of NiteRail.  While I am still very much a beginner on the harp (and our band is just reaching one year), they have greatly accelerated my learning curve.  I have also had the great fortune to be mentored by two of the greatest harp players going in Chris Michalek and Clint Hoover.

  I had a lot of fun chatting with Steve and getting him up on stage to jam (sounded great!).  I look forward to seeing and hearing him later this summer, and staying in touch down the road.  I've met several of you from the list and each experience has really been wonderful.  Our guitar player is amazed at how tight and loyal the harp circle can be!

  I consider Chris one of my close friends and could never say enough good things about him as a person and harmonica player.  Anybody who has taken the time to talk to him knows what I am talking about.  There aren't too many musicians out there who can do what he does on his axe with his amount of heart and determination, let alone have the time to help others in their musical/spiritual quest.  I learned more from him in one weekend then the last three years combined.

  I am sure most of us would agree that this list has served as an invaluable resource and I thank all of your for your continued participation.  I look forward to the new information you provide me on a daily basis, the wonderful resources you provide, and the awesome music I get to hear!!!

  Mike

  --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Moandabluz@... wrote:

I had the pleasure of listening to list member Mike Fugazzi's band, Nite
Rail, on Friday night. Great bunch of young musicians who are already
light years
ahead of the curve. Mr. Fugazzi has only been playing four years, he
says.
Hmmm. I might have bent a note in that amount of time, but I sure as
hell wasn't
playing like he and his band. Very good music, very accomplished
musicians.
Blues, but with a good feel for a younger age group, I think. I'd
like to hear
them in another year and see what time brings about.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb

--- End forwarded message ---

Mike Fugazzi