Re: [Harp-L] Is this the music of SBW 1 or SBW 2?

That's SBW 2. The first was John Lee Wiliamson and Alec Rice Miller was the 2nd. I have a CD
With SB1's material but the pic on the cover is SB2. Talk about confusing.

Scooter

Hi folks,
Just came across an auction for Sonny Boy Williamson's music, only
thing is the pic shows SBW2 and yet the songs seem to be SBW2, imo.
Can someone confirm this or have I got it wrong? Heres the auction
link:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=58697439&permanent=0

Regards,
Nate