Re: [Harp-L] re: simple tunes

Hi JR,

I (home)-recorded the 2-Part Invention 13 on diatonic.
It's at http://www.overblow.com/ludo

Not saying this to tell you how it should be played, but to give you an impression of what you're in for. It's a beautiful piece and fun to practise, but not really easy on diatonic.

My version is 1) out of tune 2) too slow 3) no way near the level I want it to be yet.
I intend to do a better version sometime this summer (haven't had any time for updating/recording).

Ludo

Jonathan Ross wrote: "know the Bach flute and violin pieces have often been done, but what
ones in particular would those who have tried recommend for starting out?"

Richard:
"Try the Bach 2-part inventions."

Thanks, there's a great sheet music store near me, so I'll give it a
shot.