[Harp-L] Young player

1. Young harmonica players (Robert Bonfiglio)

Robert,
    I am sure my message will be one of many.  I went to the Buckeye
Harmonica Festival in Columbus, Ohio.  There was a lad who looked to be
around 14 years old.  He wore a distinctive cap and he caught my eye.  I did
not hear him play, but I heard that he was a good harmonica player.  I don't
have his name, but I imagine you could find it through your contacts.  He
was the only young one there as far as I know.
    I play the music from your web site and love it.
Gail Albin