[Harp-L] Exemplifying GarageBand

Hi. I'm a very simple bluesey player and being a Mac guy have recorded a little on GB (part of the Apple iLife software package). Running through a Prosonus "Firebox" firewire preamp I created a couple of modest and brief songs which I posted on Chris's "Buddha's Groove Forum" here is a link to one of the songs. Click on the "BLUE C" mp3 on the right of my forum post. I also have another on page 1of the forum post under: dennis (nyc). If you're inclined to listen and find the recording quality worth your attention I will try to help with some simple GB technique. If it weren't for the recent GB inquiry I wouldn't have been so indulgent as to post my songs. dennis (nyc)
http://www.thebuddhasgroove.com/buddhaforum/topic.asp?$sid=&id=35