[Harp-L] Holding the Green Bullet

I am starting to play more amped harp, and my only microphone is a Shure Green Bullet (modern type).  I love the sound, but I have not found a comfortable way to hold it and the harp in any decent kind of cup.  After half an hour of playing, my left hand hurts like the dickens from supporting the mic in my palm and using my fingers to hold the mic, as I always do when playing acoustically.  Any suggestions or resources for how to hold these things?  Pictures would be especially helpful!

Jonathan Metts