Subject: [Harp-L] Seeking Harp Player

David Anthony writes:

"Hi -

My name is David Anthony. I am a guitarist from Jensen  Beach, FL.

I discovered Harp-L while searching for a harp player  from nearby Jupiter,
FL on the web. I think it's great and I don't even  play harp!

Clearly your members are dedicated people.

Can  anyone help me to locate a quality harp player in my area? I am cooking
up  a project and I am seeking a harp player/soul mate/partner to work it up
with.

I'm a 40 something multi-talented 25+ years pro guitarist  that happens to
love bottleneck slide and good blues. On my schnoogie  gigs, I play everything
under the sun (visit www.rappture.com if you must.  Don't be put off by the
wedding band look, I am working towards something  totally different from what
the site shows. However, you will find a few  examples of my slide playing on
the music sample download page. I'm really  meaning to break out back to my
roots.

Your group has restored my  confidence that there are really serious players
out there, and there MUST  be some in my area (South Florida). I know a few
hacks, but I am looking  for a Terry McMillan type...

Any help will be greatly  appreciated!

Thanx -

David  Anthony
dveator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

.....Well, Hi David!   Very cool post.   I having  lived there for 20 odd
years from 1977 on.  We'd come  down from New York for vacations. You're an hour
north of West Palm  and close to Hutchinson Island, Port St. Lucie (Winter
home of the NY Mets  for any New York baseball fans on the list   :)

Haven't been back in a few years, but I wish you much luck in your  search.

Elizabeth