[Harp-L] Sorry About the Formsatting. Try this one

----- Original Message -----
From: David A Veator
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 11:25 AM
Subject: Seeking Harp Player

Hi -

My name is David Anthony. I am a guitarist from Jensen Beach, FL.

I discovered Harp-L while searching for a harp player from nearby Jupiter, FL on the web. I think it's great
 and I don't even play harp!

Clearly your members are dedicated people.

Can anyone help me to locate a quality harp player in my area? I am cooking up a project and I am seeking
a harp player/soul mate/partner to work it up with.

I'm a 40 something multi-talented 25+ years pro guitarist that happens to love bottleneck slide and good blues.
On my schnoogie gigs, I play everything under the sun (visit www.rappture.com if you must. Don't be put off
by the wedding band look, I am working towards something totally different from what the site shows. However,
 you will find a few examples of my slide playing on the music sample download page. I'm really meaning to
break out back to my roots.

Your group has restored my confidence that there are really serious players out there, and there MUST be
some in my area (South Florida). I know a few hacks, but I am looking for a Terry McMillan type...

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanx -

David Anthony
dveator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx