Re: [Harp-L] Is it just me or are higher keys harder to play?

Is it just me (or my cheap harps) or are harmonicas in higher keys
harder to play?  I can  successfully play harmonicas in the keys of C,
A, B flat and G, but find the keys of D & F more difficult to play.
The harps that I have in D & F are cheap harps made in China but the
one that I have in G by the same manufacturer is very playable.  Maybe
that one is just a fluke.

I find bending and vibrato harder to achieve on higher keys (2 draw and 3 draw on a high F), but mostly on harps with thicker reeds, like the Hohner Pro harp.

Tom