Subject: [Harp-L] Reed Wrenches?

Paul LaBrier writes:

"I am trying to gather the tools I need for simple harmonica  repairs.
The tool kits I find only have reed wrenches for their  particular
reeds.  I need a wrench for Hohner and Suzuki.  Is  there anywhere
these can be purchased or a website with DIY  instructions on how to
make them?

Paul"

...Paul, Bill Romel wrote a very interesting long post just the other  day on
another list (chromatic)...about just how easy it is to  replace reeds with
tools you can adapt for that purpose.  Because  this is the 2nd time this topic
has arisen....and it's been a  running thread on the other list, I'll ask his
permission to post it  here (cross-posting's frowned on by the other list),
or  if it's ok to email it  to you.

Elizabeth