[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Jason Ricci Seminar in Atlanta, Georgia...Wow!!!

Wow:   just read this on the Gig List:

"JASON RICCI HARMONICA SEMINAR
Presented by the Atlanta Harmonica  Enthusiasts
June 11, 2006
Atlanta, GA

Where:
Congregation  Shearith Israel
1180 University Drive NE
Atlanta, GA.  30306

Cost:
$30 in advance

Payments accepted by check or  money order mailed to:
Jim McBride
4795 Brandon Acres  Lane
Buford, GA 30519

Credit card payments accepted through  Paypal:
Log onto Paypal at www.paypal.com and use the ID  bottle.blues@xxxxxxxxx

Contact:
Jim McBride (Atlanta Harmonica  Enthusiasts)
atlantaharmonica@xxxxxxxxx
770-789-7869

....I  know nothing about it...no affiliation whatsoever...but any of you
Harp-L'ers and friends out there anywhere in the vicinity of Atlanta who
haven't yet had the privilege to meet or hear Jason Ricci in person....and  now have
the opportunity to pay a mere $30 to attend a Seminar by  him?!!!!!  WOW!!!!!
 If this event isn't sold out, I'd be  shocked!

Trust me...this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  Jason is  an amazing
performer, player, teacher.  He cares deeply about  imparting his harp knowledge
to anyone who wants to learn.  The  enthusiasm bursts out of him...he just
shines!  Don't pass up this  chance!  Even to non-harp players, $30 is worth
just being  there.  If I could get to Atlanta at all, I'd be at this  Seminar.
I'm already trying to figure the Air Fare.

Elizabeth