Re: [Harp-L] Gig Notices

Hi Danny,

Speaking for myself, not only is the gig list a valuable resource when one's gigs are listed upon it, but it's also valuable for catching gigs by others that I wouldn't have otherwise known about. Additionally, I've been able to drum up a few gigs for Kenny and I after noticing some venues that others play, and then contacting those venues.

I realize that maintaining the list is a helluva lot of work and it's probably a bit frustrating to put in all that time and effort only to see others posting so many individual gig reminders, but I'd still love to see the list continue. On the other hand, you're a working musician yourself -- so if it's becoming a ridiculously overwhelming job, I believe all of us would (somewhat regrettably) understand if you ever came to the conclusion that it's time to pass it to someone with a bit more time on their hands...

many thanks for all you do, buddy,

Tom Ball
http://www.tomballkennysultan.com
http://www.tomball.us