[Harp-L] Tongue blocking

    Greetings from New Orleans. Hot and sticky here .
I'm looking forward to checking out the city for my
first time.  We just did 6 nights in a row going ever
eastward from Calif. Florida's next.
     Regarding tongue blocking: I'm a fan of this
while playing classical pieces on chromatic; it seems
to help playing more legato. For diatonic blues
playing with a lot of fast bends it's quite
cumbersome. It feels like trying to run a marathon on
one leg. It might be possible but why ?

                Chris

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band