Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp Commander vc Kinder Anti-feedback!

In a message dated 7/28/06 1:12:20 PM, steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> A big plus is
> working with Ron. Maybe he's lurking out there and will jump in with a
> proper description and different ways to use his product.
>
>    I also play upright bass. It occurred to me that, since bass amps make
good harp amps, maybe my Harp Commander II would be a good bass preamp. I asked
Ron about that and he says it should work very well with bass. I've yet to try
it, but it makes senses to my limited electronics knowledge.
Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb