[Harp-L] More National Media Harp Exposure: Huey Lewis on GMA

Just saw Huey Lewis and the News on Good Morning America. They made a
comment he had a perfect score in math on his college entrance exam. His
response was "And I gave it all up to play the harmonica" (he then held up
the harp to the camera). They then played " Workin' for a Livin' ."

--
Chad Nordstrom

"I meet devils every day...  I do not have to go to the Crossroads." - BB
King