Re: [Harp-L] New smokin jazz youtube video

randy singer wrote:
wow,

this guy sounds like john popper if he could play the chromatic ):)

worth checking out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lweSKLs7gbA

it was added yesterday, i was the fifth person to watch it!!

has any heard of this guy, I would like to hear a more clear version.