Re: [Harp-L]Ipod to record your shows?

with Randy mentioning these more economical methods of gig recording...it got me wondering because I have an IPod, which I really enjoy as a player, just looking to see if I can get more out of it...  Thanks.

Jim.

I've stated quite a few times that www.taperssection.com is the best place to research this stuff....

from what I have read the iPod is NOT a worthwhile method of recording.  If you're looking for a recording solution then I suggest you check out www.taperssection.com or www.oade.com go to the tapers section.