[Harp-L] re: Good harmonica site domain names

Hi Brian,

Brian wrote:
try www.Harmonicaman.com

that has a nice ring to it don't it?

I see you have owned HarmonicaMan.com since Oct 2000, so that just reinforces my point. Good ".com" names are becoming hard to come by and only go up in value.

In the past, when I have released unused domains back into the wild they have been snapped up by squatters, and so no one gets to use them. Two examples are AllStarJams.com and NakedTracks.com (I was thinking backing tracks).

I know we have to keep this discussion centered on Harmonica. But the domains in question are very harmonica friendly and could be considered a different sort of "harmonica gear".

--Rick B

Hi guys,

I have been running a website called HarmonicaBoogie.com for a number of years that has an online jam for harmonica players. In the process of running the site I have accumulated a number of web site domains that would be great for a harmonica player.

HarpKing.com
JukeKing.com
JukeBrothers.com

I would be willing to sell any of these to someone on Harp-L for $50. Each of these is registered at Godaddy.com

It is becomming harder and harder to find good short ".com" names. The ".com" names are much more desireable than any of the other name endings like ".org" or ".net" etc. because they are easier for people to remember, since they are sort of the default that everyone thinks of when they think of the internet.

So, if you ever thought of getting a good domain name that you could tell someone in a bar that they actually might be able to remember, now is a good time!