Re: [Harp-L] Greetings from Blues Week at Augusta Heritage

Man, oh, man, what a week!!!!  Talk about dying & going to  heaven...

A week of studying & hanging out with the likes Phil Wiggins, Joe  Filisko,
Terry Bean (who I was unfamiliar with until "Augusta" but he's the real  deal,
fer shure!!!!) and last but certainly not least, The Iceman his own  self.  My
one complaint with Augusta is that there were only 24 hours in  the day (just
when are we supposed to sleep?.) I feel honored to have been able  to study
with these dedicated educators who were more than eager to  share their
substantial knowledge and expertise. The week was perfect..great  music (24/7),
wonderful people, great food, cold beer and warm summer evenings  in the mountains
of West (Almost Heaven) Virginia. It was my first time  attending Augusta
Heritage but now I know why people go back year after year.  I'll be back again
next year despite the 12 hour drive from Boston. Thanks,  Larry, Joe, Phil and
Terry.  You guys are frickin' AWESOME!!!!

In a message dated 7/20/2006 10:54:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,