[Harp-L] racks - mike holder?

Thanks for the rack info. I have ordered a K&M.The Vern Smith looks great
but $200 is a bit spendy for me! Question - I have seen some players who
managed to rig up a rack attachment that enclosed a small mic, thus
achieving somewhat of a cupped hands effect with a rack.Has anyone had
experience with such a set up or any other way of attaching a mic to a rack?
Steve York HYPERLINK "http://www.steveyork.com"www.steveyork.com