[Harp-L] James Cotton recs THANKS LIST!

Thanks for the recs everybody.    I ordered Best of the Verve years and 100% Cotton for now.

A couple of notes:
"Hard Again" came up a few times as a rec. I love that album as well as the "I'm Ready" album (with both Big Walter and Portnoy!) from the Johnny Winter phase Muddy stuff .

I have the Sun Collection (which, in my opinion is a must for anybody with ears) and will hunt for more from that period.

Thanks again for the help, everybody. This list is so cool. Where else can a whole lotta harpers chat like we're all at a bar? (Oh yeah, SPAH....but I can't afford that this year :-))