[Harp-L] Cotton and "the creeper" got me into it...How about the " live and on the move" album?

Hearing "the creeper" on the album simply entitled "James Cotton" is what
inspired me to be in this wonderful world we're all in.After hearing that
and the next day buying the book Blues Harp by Tony Little Sun Glover to
learn from, I learned about positions and got that Marine band in A so I
could make my first feeble attempts at playing with "the record".  I spent
megahours in front of that record player trying to learn every lick Mr.
Cotton played on that tune. Because of that one tune as the starting point,
I've had over 30 years of  fun & great musical memories in my life. Among
those memories was being in a back dressing room in NYC with James and the
band between sets  in the '70's and watching him do the magic trick of
pulling a quarter mysteriously out of everyones ear in the room. His smile
and sense of humor were contagious. Add "live and on the move" to that
listening list. Theres a great version of Caldonia & Its the boogie
thing..His band could really "Rock the House".