Subject: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH Film on Direct TV ---- Frontier Airlines

Bobbie writes:

"I'll say, PT!  Especially since it won't happen yet for another  month!!!
Trust me on this one... I'm doing the graphic artwork for the  43rd SPAH
to be held in Denver August 15-20!  ;)

One was  supposed to be produced on the Dallas 2003 40th Anniversary
Convention, but I still haven't heard any more about that one  yet.  Maybe
this one is it?  Or is Denver hyping the  upcoming event?  Hmmm...

Curious,
Bobbie

PS... See  y'all there.  Eliz... I WILL have a car!  I owe you a note...
Sorry!!! :-[

...Can't wait to see your art work, Bobbie.   I have a feeling it is an Ad
to entice folks to  Denver. I'm flying Frontier so maybe I'll see it.  Despite
my  teasing about your driving....I'll be perfectly content to ride  shotgun
again  :)      No apologies  ...I know how busy you've been.  We'll catch up in
Denver...with  all the fabulous people going, I have a feeling this is going
to be the  most  awesome SPAH yet (well...we'll both be there --  two
outrageous Sagg's... so how can it not?) then Jason  Ricci with New Blood....it
couldn't get too much better for  me... look out Denver!   LOL

Elizabeth