Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] New Suzuki Diatonics

Unfortunately, the rep could not answer any questions about them at all.

The wood is rosewood so I guess you could research the care of that.  There
is a woodstore near my house called woodcraft and they are very
knowledgeable and helpful. I was thinking of making some wood comb harps and
they told me which ones to buy. Apparently some woods are poisonous.