Re: [Harp-L] re: was pathetic--now song oriented

It that depends if a person is listening to the radio or not, otherwise I don't believe that for a second. When I saw Michael Brecker for the first time, I almost puked he was so good.  Remember seeing Toots for the first time but I can't remember what he played.

I could go on and on but I think the visual cue are much stronger than the auditory branding.