Re: [Harp-L] re: pathetic

Well, I'm exactly middle aged nowadays and have you noticed I left Levy off the list?  I'm from the mid-west and now live out left so I'm not being biased here. I'm not too old or too young, I put a lot of thought into this and feel like it's fairly accurate. I could be wrong as I usually am though, that's why I've started drinking....