[Harp-L] Let Us Pray....

A list friend and contributor is Dov Hammer from Israel. I met him in Dallas
at my first SPAH. Actually one of the first friends I made when I arrived.
As we share our hearts and sympathy with the family and friends of Sam
Meyers let us all think of Dov as well. A living blues man in the middle of
hell on earth. Thank God Sam is in a better place.

God bless you and your family Dov. Sam..thank you for being you. Rest in
peace.

Warren Bee