[Harp-L] Re: SPAH Film on Direct TV ---- Frontier Airlines

On 7/17/2006 11:48:57 AM, PT Gazell (ptgazell@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> How cool is that!!!!

I'll say, PT! Especially since it won't happen yet for another month!!!
Trust me on this one... I'm doing the graphic artwork for the 43rd SPAH to be held in Denver August 15-20! ;)

One was supposed to be produced on the Dallas 2003 40th Anniversary Convention, but I still haven't heard any more about that one yet. Maybe this one is it? Or is Denver hyping the upcoming event? Hmmm...

Curious,
Bobbie

PS... See y'all there. Eliz... I WILL have a car! I owe you a note... Sorry!!! :-[