[Harp-L] Re: Kid Players

The Miller kid reminds me of a certain guitar player who was known for being the fastest.   Not
the best.  Just the fastest.

But I guess I was spoiled for kid players by Little Taro Senga at the 1999 San Jose Masterclass.
Not only could Taro PLAY, but he made real MUSIC.  I often wonder what became of him.  I just
Googled him and found a photo of Taro Senga with an African-American blues player in a Tokyo blues
bar.  Man, if that's Taro he sure isn't a cute little kid anymore!  In that picture he looks
full-grown. I'd love to hear what he can do on harp today.