[Harp-L] Hazmat Modine at Terrablues in NYC July 15 7 PM

Hi all,

I'm planning to check out Hazmat Modine at Terrablues on Bleecker Street in NYC this Saturday night, July 15, at 7 PM. I'm really looking forward to hearing this crew in person. I'm bringing a tribe of friends and family with me, so I won't be lonely, but it wouldn't hurt to have a harp-l crew show up too.

This is truly an innovative band, with 2 (yes, 2!) harp players up front. Check out http://www.hazmatmodine.com if you haven't already, and see you Saturday, I hope.

That 7 PM showtime is not a mistake, and don't come late -- there's a different band on at 10 PM.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com