Re: [Harp-L] Miller is a 12-Year-Old Harp Monster

Buster is one of those poor kids that was being touted as a child prodigy.  Well that works when still have fuzz on your face and nobody takes you serious.  Now that's he's all growed up he become another mediocre harp players sans real music skills.