Subject: Re: Subject: [Harp-L] goin' down sou

Paul Brier writes:  Where is this download available at, I would  love to
hear it.

Paul

On 7/12/06, EGS1217@xxxxxxx  <EGS1217@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, Garry....it  may be only "marginal" harp content, but it was one  of
the
>  most enjoyable Jason Ricci concerts ever...the audience  and the  sound
system
> were both so good we got to actually hear him and  the  Band clearly for a
> change.  I had such a good time  at that  show, and have enjoyed listening
to the
> download of  it as  well....especially because I can hear Jason & Shawn
doing
> "Sonja"

....Here you go, Paul, thanks to Garry  Hodgson...and I think Zig had a hand
in it too, if I recall  correctly.  For the record, all of the archived shows
are available  at Jason's website _www.jasonricci.com_
(http://www.jasonricci.com)  but I've attached  the specific show you requested.
Elizabeth

_Click  here: Internet Archive: Details: Jason Ricci and New Blood Live at
Morristown Unitarian Fellowship on 2006-03-11_
(http://www.archive.org/details/jrnb2006-03-11.flac16)