[Harp-L] 25 year old harper

Hello,
I caught an act this evening called "Reverend Raven and the Chain Smokin Alter Boys" featuring a young harmonica player by the name of (Benny Rickun) just 25 years old...His playing was magnificent - has anybody else ever seen him perform.  He told me the "Jim liban", the great harmonica player out of milwaukee was his mentor...this band put on a show of pure and powerful Chicago blues, check em out....

Frank