[Harp-L] XB40 Mouthpiece

I am going to buy my second XB. Had the C for over a year now, and I
want an A. I think  the loud, mid-range strength of the XB might
overcome some of the problem of 'cutting through' with the lower keys.
However, before I commit the funds, I'd like to know if anyone has a
suggestion for changing the mouthpiece to something with round, rather
than square holes; I am a tongue-blocker/switcher, and the square holes
on a normal diatonic are no problem, but the huge sharp-cornered
pot-holes on the XB really annoy me.
Anyone got any ideas? I'd like to think I could get something
ready-made, or adapt from a chrom., maybe.
Haven't tried it yet;just hoping someone else has before I start
wasting time.
Thanks in anticipation
Rick Dempster