RE: [Harp-L] At what time and where exactly will the Blow off be held?

From: Javier Argomedo <jargomed@xxxxxxx>
Hello there,
Greetings from Chile, I just got the chance to have some days off and use my miles to go for SPAH, I'm arranging the details and I want to make it for the Blowoff, actually my main motivation ;)... but I cannot seem to find the schedule, in Jason's page it says something like 1PM, is that right? during the day? that will constrain a little my schedule, please let me know,
cheers and hope to see you there,
Javier.

I am pretty sure it will be a night time show (9-1??)

I will talk to Jason in a few days after he takes Quebec by storm.

email me this weekend to find out fo sho.

Michael Peloquin
http://tinyurl.com/5tpjg
http://www.harpsax.com