Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L Gathering at SPAH-Bar-Aug 17th-4PM

I guess you've not changed the way you dress since I last saw you. In fact I think thats what you had on. I guess we could all dress down so that you wouldn't feel to bad. or I could bring some old t shirts.
This SPAH is gonna ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love you man

Chris Michalek wrote:

Actually it just makes me feel really funky. When I'm drunk I turn into one of those cats that walks back and forth in front of the stage, I'm unshaven, wearing slippers, red sweat pants and holding a low ball glass while I just stare at the band. And every now and again I'll bust out into that bill cosby style dance.