Re: Subject: [Harp-L] goin' down south

Where is this download available at, I would love to hear it.

Paul

On 7/12/06, EGS1217@xxxxxxx <EGS1217@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, Garry....it may be only "marginal" harp content, but it was one  of the
most enjoyable Jason Ricci concerts ever...the audience  and the sound system
were both so good we got to actually hear him and the  Band clearly for a
change.  I had such a good time at that  show, and have enjoyed listening to the
download of it as  well....especially because I can hear Jason & Shawn doing
"Sonja"