[Harp-L] Spendy harps

 Michael Fugazzi < mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx> 7/9/2006 3:59:01 PM >>>
I want to pick up some new harps and was looking at getting one with a wood
comb that I can adjust the reeds on.  Any recomendations?  What are the new
Suzukis like?  $50 is getting spendy, but if they sound good and last a long
time...

Thanks

Mike Fugazzi vocals/harmonica NiteRail

I've been playing the new Marine Band Deluxes foor the past 8 months or so
,and have had good luck with them. I'm trying to turn the local guys around
here
in Jersey so I've put out a special price for the the summer at Guitar
Center in Cherry Hill. So until september 1st I can sell them at $42.00 plus
shipping.
So just give a call to Guitar Center Chery Hill  at (856-755=9511) and ask
for Kevin. I've also set similar prices on the