Re: [Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci needs help

The deal is this,  Jason has two dead days on his schedule Aug 4-5. Aug 6 he needs to be in AZ.  Jason's manger asked if I knew anybody that could slip him in for one or both of those dates.  I am working on it now but thought I would post to the list to see what other people in the SW USA can come up with.

Worst case for Jason at this point is for them to take my Phoenix gig on Aug 4th and stay at my house for a few days.  This is in an effort to help them not be dead in the water for two days and have to spend money out of their own pockets for those days.  Still wanna be a road dawg musician??