Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L Giglist

As good a time as any to point out that Danny Wilson does the giglist week after week never asking for anything from us the harmonica community he serves so well. Persuaded by the coaxing of others he has added a tip jar link to his Bassharp site. Given the unexpected expense of his recent computer hardware failures now would be a great time to follow the link below and make a contribution if like me you've been meaning to do so and haven't quite managed to get around to following through. I'm sure every little bit will help. fjm

http://www.bassharp.com/tips.htm