http://www.harpsax.com

From: Tom Ball <havaball@xxxxxxx>

Michael Peloquin wrote:
how about Funeral March for a Marionette

OK- who knows what this tune is? (without Google!)

Great call, Michael! That's the Theme From The Alfred Hitchcock Show! (and nope, I didn't have to Google it... I just got ahold of some guitar tablature for a classical guitar arrangement of it, and am working it out now as we speak!)

According to the guitar tab (right in front of me as I type,) it was written by one Charles Gounod (1818-1893.) For you guitarists out there, it's in Dropped-D tuning. Great tune -- never thought about a harp arrangement of it, tho...

cheers,
TBall