[Harp-L] Pacific Northwest '06 tour

   Hey Harpers,
                       The last date of our Pacific
Northwest tour is @ Biscuits "N Blues in San Francisco
Mon. July 10th 8pm . This is one of my al time
favorite blues clubs and we haven't played here in a
while. Unfortunately, Danny left it off the giglist
(though really I don't know how he manages to get that
out each week-Huge thanks to you for that Mr. Wilson)
so I'm making a special point of bringing it to the
attention of the many harp-lers in the bay area.

             Thanks,

                          Chris

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band