[Harp-L] RE: Dennis Gruenling gigs

HI -

 Well, it started out as an email to Danny's list, but ended up going to Harp-L in addition.

 Too many nights of 4 hours of sleep seems t do that to me.

 Hope the long list of my events is not too boring for you all...and hope to see some of you out there on the road....on my way to Canada now to perform wth Peter Karp, after this wekened's gig with Phoebe Legere in NYC this coming Saturday.

 -Dennis Gruenling

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.