From: Moandabluz@xxxxxxx [mailto:Moandabluz@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 4, 2006 11:10 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] A loose screw ( and it wasn't me)

I was sitting in for a couple songs with some friends' band last night at a
local restaurant/bar and right in the midst of "Let the Good Times Roll," my
old A harp came apart. The screw holding the cover plates on the low end of
the harp fell out and made things interesting for the rest of the song. I have
never had something like that happen before and I will certainly be more
diligent about checking those screws from now on. My solo was falling apart anyway
before the harp did, so it wasn't a big deal.
For what it's worth, I have a Bushman A that I gapped and liked pretty good,
but felt it was a little too stiff. But I have played it a lot now and I am
starting to like it better than SP20s when I'm playing hard with a band.
Happy Fourth.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb