[Harp-L] July 4th amplified poster harp child.

The picture is on my website.

I gave my 7 yr old niece a G harp Sunday and she kept at it for an hour or so and then said, "Uncle, can I use the machine radio?"  I said, "I thought you'd never ask!"  I gave her the smaller motorcycle blinker mic and she drove my wife nuts!  Yes, I love it!  Move over Annie Raines.

First time on a harp and she can actually bend the C draw.

steve
www.thunderharpmics.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com