Re: [Harp-L] Wichita Symphony

The Wichita Lineman is on my Time Life CD's called "Always on My Mind" but it is so weird you mentioned that song because as I was reading your email, my wife Clare was singing it. She was making tea in the new mug I got from the Wichita Symphony with their name on it so therefore the song.

See, if you just learn to play Harmonica Concerti, you can get free coffee mugs from symphonies!

I did manage to move over 400 CD's even though the symphonies always hate it when I go out and sign CD's in the lobby. Just too, too commercial!!! I get away with it because I play the harmonica, so they don't worry about destroying the classical image.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio