[Harp-L] Fingers Taylor

Buffett's guy from way back...and a name I haven't seen mentioned since I became a subscriber to the list.  (Nothing in the immediate archives either.)  He was one of the guys who got me re-intrigued by the harp in recent years. I was just wondering if there are any other fans of his out there. Or is he completely under the radar these days?  Also, for those of you familiar with his work, how would you assess playing?